Stir one up at home
Make your own mojito and if you're feeling extra fancy, soak up some of our delicious tips to give it a special twist.
- 1 Cup of Water
- 1 Cup of Raw Sugar
- 1.5 oz. Rum
- 0.5 oz Cane Syrup
- 6 to 8 Fresh Mint Leaves
- 3 Lime Wedges
- 3 oz Soda
- 1 Lime Wheel & Mint Leaf for Garnish
Make your Cane Syrup:
Bring the water to a boil, add the raw sugar to the boiling water and stir until completely dissolved. Allow to cool completely. This will last for up to 7 days in the fridge.
Now make your Mojito
1. Grab any large glass you have. We usually work with 12 oz. glasses.
2. Add the mint, homemade cane syrup and lime wedges to your glass. Gently muddle to release the juices of the limes! If you don't have a muddler, try using the bottom of a wooden spoon.
4. Add your rum. We love Havana Club Anejo Reserva, but any rum will work.
5. Add lots of ice to your glass. The more ice, the better the drink.
6. Top with 3 oz of soda water. Use a spoon to stir all of your ingredients together.
7. Garnish and Enjoy!